Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Getting Started - Myspace: Aug 23, 2005

AUG. 23, 2005
So I'm starting to figure out how to use this myspace thing. It's great once I stop being pissed at it for not explaing things to me in terms I understand. Actually, it's not that I don't understand it, I just can't seem to find things I'm looking for. Where the hell is the index to look it up?! I'm a little bored at work, so I finally figured out how to write a blog. Sorry if my page is hard to read. There should be a white translucent background behind my text so you can read it over the stripes. It views okay at home, but at work it isn't there, so my page is hard to read. I also can't view photos here either. Strange. I just want to go home now. I spent all day researching "Old Hollywood" for a new concept we are working on. It was kinda fun but I'm done. Now I need to start researching ideas for our 3rd annual Halloween party. We have themed the party previously (Hollywood Premiere - everyone had to come as a character or celebrity and Halloween 80's - yep anything from the 80's) The themes make planning fun, but we really want to have a large crowd this year and it might be easier to keep things general. But I need to come up with a great name or something I suppose. If anyone has a brilliant idea let me know! Oh, and save the date to join us either Fri. Oct. 28 or Sat. Oct 29! I'll give everyone details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment