Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Jersey - MAY 17, 2006

MAY 17, 2006

Still at work. In New Jersey...again. Not much to do in this confrence room I see way too much of. At least I've got my iPod, powerbook and internet. What would we ever do without them? Except I'm staring too long at the screen watching LOST, that my eyes hurt too much to get back to work and look at color labels for essential oil bottles. I should probably be drawing packaging for Tahitian gift sets, but I thought LOST was a better idea.

The airport was a hassle today. We're spoiled with the corporate jet when all we have to do is flash our Limited badge at the door and walk on the plane in less than 30 seconds. Security flying commercial bites. I always choose to fly the shuttle to Teterboro and deal with driving NYC freeway traffic and an extra hour drive. But no, for some reason everything is booked. 20 people were on the wait list, so I got stuck taking commercial to Philly. 13 hundred bucks for Columbus to Philly. Hopefully I'll get to go to Europe for manufacturing. That would probably be cheaper.

I really don't have anything to write about again. Just glad it will be the weekend by the time I get back. Train concert Friday. Steve and I have seats near the front. Last time I saw them was on the back of the lawn at Polaris. The LC is cool. My friend from CCAD is the Art Director for Promowest and has sweet illustrations of the bands around the venue.

Great, the type is too red, now I've gotta stay another hour....at least. Probably going to miss LOST tonight. Damn it.

No comments:

Post a Comment