Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Winter Spring - MARCH 15, 2006

MARCH 15, 2006

It has been such a long time since I've done anything online except check my emails for a few minutes. Things have been crazy and I've barely been around home. I'm excited to have a little bit of time to catch up on hours of TV that are filling up our DVR. Only I wish LOST was new tonight. Just when it was getting g o o d again it goes on hiatus. Hopefully tonights Invasion is good.

Well after bitching for almost 3 years, I finally was hired on as an associate at BBW. All it took was a little "goodbye" that I wish could have risked years ago. Go figure. Things finally came together and the timing was right. Not that much will change, but the main thing is I'll be able to take a vacation now!!!! So of course Steve and I are ready to head back to Hawaii. We're planning on going to Maui. We went to Oahu and Kauai on our honeymoon almost 4 years ago! Only a few more months. We really really need a vacation.

Huh, so what else do I have to catch up on? I can't believe it is almost spring. I was so disappointed with this winter. Where the hell is our snow? I know most people around here are happy we didn't get any, but I'm devastated. I still really want to learn to snowboard. Last year I hurt myself and couldn't stand the pain to keep trying. I went back to skiing and Steve kept picking up boarding. Now winter is over and we never got the chance to get up north this winter. And to make it worse, the Torino games only rubbed it in my face.

Also this winter was extremely boring music wise. There wasn't one concert after I spent all of last year continually going to shows. Institute in Novemenber was the last show I saw. We finally have tix to 2 shows in April.. 30 Seconds to Mars and Switchfoot. I've seen both already. It will be fun though.

Well I guess that is all I've got. I'll probably be months before I get back here to write again.

rock on,

annie

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/annieweihrauch/blog?page=2#ixzz14HSiwiGn

No comments:

Post a Comment