Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Lost in Corporate Claws - AUG. 30, 2005

AUG. 30, 2005
I am really looking forward to a few days off from corporate hell. Northern Michigan is just the escape I need. Right now I have no motivation to do anything but things I shouldn't be wasting time on, like writing this. Last night we watched 5 episodes of Lost, instead of getting things done. (Thanks Matt=) The show is too addicting to hit stop. I really wish I was lost right now on an island. I seriously would like to sell everything and live in a cave. Well, maybe I would like to have a yacht to set sail on once in a while. Steve and I took a rafting trip to the Napali Coast on Kauai, which is where Lost is filmed. It was the most amazing place we've ever seen. It is about 20 miles away from the nearest civilization, with no access except by helicopter, boat or foot. And...absolutely nobody telling me to get something done in two minutes.

Read more: http://www.myspace.com/annieweihrauch/blog?page=3#ixzz14HPRiKfk

No comments:

Post a Comment