Thursday, November 4, 2010

Nothing Really

MARCH 27, 2007
So it's been awhile. I thought I'd try to write another blog so a year doesn't go by since my last. I pretty much hate the computer. But it's unfortunately never going to go away. But I could really use a new one at home. Mine is practically an antique in computer years. Almost 10 years old. Macs do last longer than PCs, which is a good thing because I probably paid around 5 or 6 grand for it over the last 10 years. But thankfully it has gotten me this far. Ever since I upgraded to the new operating system, it takes me 20 years to load a page or start typing.

I've also been working my ass off on getting my business going. It's going to take awhile, but I know it will be worth it. I just don't know how many more years of corporate I can take. Once I'm ready to launch my web store, I will let everyone know.

It's after 9pm and I'm in NJ for a press approval once again. 3rd time here and NYC in 3 weeks. I saw Elton John at Teterboro airport on Friday. No, not our neighbor, Jay dressed for Halloween. The real deal.

Wish I had more exciting news to report. But I don't. Not even sure why I'm writing this. Maybe just to see if it actually still works. Maybe now I'll go back to reading the LOST message boards, trying to look for more evidence supporting the idea that John Locke hid the submarine, swam back to shore and blew up something else at the end of the dock.

No comments:

Post a Comment