Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Trapped - JULY 26, 2006

JULY 26, 2006

I managed to get myself trapped upstairs in my house tonight. It's almost 11 pm and I'm still waiting for Steve to get home from a business meeting to rescue me. I attempted to move our sofa chair from the living room to bring it upstairs to my studio. It's now wedged at the bottom of the stairs and I can't get it back the way it came, or up the stairs. It's too large to climb over, so I'm stuck up here and Sammy (our Golden) downstairs. After a few hours it started storming and Sam was panicing and trying to claw her way up. I was afraid she would knock the chair from the teetering position it was in. I already dropped it and it sounded like it busted a whole through the wall, but when I moved it I didn't see one. Thank god. Steve would kill me. But I nearly did myself. Finally I was able to hold it for her to squeeze her scrawny self through the 8 inch space. I hope Steve gets home soon cos I'm really thirsty. It's been 4 hours....

No comments:

Post a Comment